This content requires an HR Daily subscription (free or premium). Login or sign up below.
Webcast: Bullying and harassment - Are you really covered?
Are your policies and practices covering workplace bullying and harassment clear, comprehensive, and easy to follow? Are they capable of protecting your organisation from these risks?
This webinar, presented by Ashurst lawyer Taboka Finn, explains:
- How bullying and harassment definitions are evolving;
- The potential impact of proposed laws in this area;
- Ways to handle online, social media and out-of-hours behaviour;
- OHS issues that HR professionals must be mindful of;
- Considerations for your anti-bullying and harassment policies; and
- Lessons from recent case law.
Existing subscriber login Sign up for free news Sign up for premium content