With some jobs in decline due to rising use of technology and AI, employers can help at-risk workers execute a 'career pivot', HR Daily Community member Karen Schmidt says in this week's featured post.
Other interesting posts this week cover best practice performance management, ways to improve onboarding processes, and more.
Browse the posts here:
- Helping your employees to future proof their careers - Karen Schmidt
- Better safe than sorry - best practice for dealing with poor performance issues - Shane Koelmeyer
- Australian businesses need better onboarding practices - Mathew Paine
- The SME owner's guide to getting HR strategy right - Merilyn Speiser
- Three ways to be more socially responsible in business - Belinda Lyone
- Employees, their relatives and social media - where is the line? - Shane Koelmeyer
- Public versus private cloud - Andrew Tucker
- Procurement and corruption - The warning signs - Vince Scopelliti
- Personal devices in the work context - Shane Koelmeyer