There are limits on employers' obligations to make workplace adjustments for ill and injured workers, Shane Koelmeyer stresses in this week's featured HR Daily Community post.
Other posts on the Community cover employers' obligations under the new flexible work provisions in modern awards, weighing up evidence in workplace investigations, and more.
Browse the posts here:
- Put it in writing: Court rejects employee's proposed adjustments to workplace - Shane Koelmeyer
- Responding to requests for flexible working arrangements under the new modern award provisions - Mathew Paine
- Briginshaw applied: weighing up the evidence - Vince Scopelliti
- Five tips for sourcing candidates through social media - Damian Samoila
- Weighing the costs: Employer awarded $35,000 in costs after defeating adverse action claim - Shane Koelmeyer
- Reckless: Self-employer convicted and given jail time following death of worker - Shane Koelmeyer