If you want to be headhunted, there are some do's and don'ts, says HR Daily Community member Richard Triggs. Among his tips: don't 'go for gold' on salary.
Other Community posts this week cover issues with the "reasonable action" defence, workplace equality, interview skills, and more. The best include:
- How to be headhunted: The do's and the don'ts - Richard Triggs
- You've got email: WCC finds addressing email issues with worker not reasonable action - Shane Koelmeyer
- Gender equality: How to create a win-win in the workplace - Vince Scopelliti
- Case study: How Eaton reached more technical job candidates - Damian Samoila
- A break from banter: FWC upholds dismissals from workplace with "robust environment" - Shane Koelmeyer
- Interview techniques for employers – how to find the right talent - Richard Triggs