The most exciting new addition to Australian Healthcare Week 2019 is the free-to-attend Healthcare Workforce On-Floor Program.
Running on 27–28 March at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, the free healthcare workforce event will bring together HR and workforce planning leaders over two days to explore best practice in workforce planning, leadership and training to develop the workforce of the future.
Featured speakers include:
- Michelle Fenwick, executive director people and culture, The Northern Hospital;
- Adrian Pennington, chief executive officer, Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service;
- Todd Hunt, manager workforce planning, NSW Ministry of Health;
- Dave Waters, executive director – workforce services, Metro South Health;
- Jac Mathieson, chief nursing officer, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre;
- Lynne Keith, clinical informatics education and change manager, Austin Health;
- Suellen Bruce, executive director, people, culture and communications, Western Health; and many more.
View the expo program here to see the full speaker line up and sessions.
"The Healthcare Workforce Event at Australian Healthcare Week looks amazing this year; what a great line-up of speakers. I am excited to be sharing some of the culture work we are doing at Western Health but best of all the opportunity to hear the stories from other leaders working in health is such a privilege." – Suellen Bruce, executive director, people, culture and communications, Western Health
The Healthcare Workforce Program is one of six free events running at Australian Healthcare Week in March in Sydney.
For more information visit www.austhealthweek.com.au.
This is an advertiser-paid promotion. If you'd like to promote something in HR Daily, call Alicia McCarty on +61 2 9267 3800.